Welcome to our little emporium of items that our Donors and Members receive as gifts for helping to sustain our nonprofit project with their tax-deductible donations.
The name “Bicycle Shop” is an hômage to Dr. Albert Hofmann’s famous ride home on
19 April 1943 after having intentionally ingested 250mg of LSD-25 that he’d synthesized
in his Swiss chemistry lab. That day is celebrated worldwide every year as “Bicycle Day“.
Nevertheless, until further notice, we have no Bicycles for you here.
Also, you cannot acquire drugs of any kind on this website (help change bad laws on that).
Become a Member (WIP)
How to Use the Bicycle Shop
- Member Wallet
- Payment Card
- Cryptocurrency (TBD, specify one?)
- Gold Bars (TBD)
- Books You Can Learn From
- Books that Open Your Mind
- Other Books We Recommend
- Visual Arts (artwork, NFTs, graphics, blotter art, etc)
- Sounds (musical artist/band pages, downloadable songs, albums, podcasts)
- Sculpture (physical things)
- Videography (video library)
Field Experiment Equipment
- Must-Haves for Safe Fieldtrips
- Unreasonably Fun Stuff You’ll Like
- Comfy Things for Your Body
- Outrageous Headware
- For Your Feets
- Feed Your Mind
- eBicycles (TBD)
- Good Things for Before & After
- Random Cool Stuff with which to Surround Yourself
- Stuff that Might Make You Happy
- Download a Recipe
No products were found matching your selection.